Help to Login and to Setup up your new My ISN Account
Help to login:
- All membership accounts have been imported into the new system in July 2012. In case you did not change your basic password ('123456') you have to create a new password by using the 'Forgot your password?' link.
- If you already have a My ISN account please log into your account by using your email address (or your username in case auf have define one) and your password you have set up.
- If you forgot your password, please use the 'Forgot your password?' link on the top of each page.
- If you do not know which email address you have used for your account please look up your name in the account and members directory and click on your name. Your email application should show you the email address that is stored for your account.
- The account number cannot be used for login.
Help to setup a new account:
- If you do not have an ASN account yet, please click on 'Create Account' and fill out the short ISN Account Setup Form. You will receive an auto-email with a unique activation link.
- Once you receive the auto-email, click on the link and proceed to register your ISN account. On submission you will get a unique account number.
- Once you have a My ISN account, registering for a meeting, abstract and proposal submission for a future ISN meeting is greatly streamlined.