ISN/ FENS School 2013
- Topic: Local protein synthesis in axons and dendrites
- Date: 24-28 September 2013
- Location: Orthodox Academy of Crete, Kolymbari, Crete, Greece
- Online application: http://www.fens.org/schools/ISN/
- Deadline for application: 27 May 2013
- Speakers in alphabetical order:
- Day J.J., University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
- Dieterich D.C., Max Planck Institute for Brain Research, Frankfurt, Germany (Has agreed to give two lectures, one with emphasis on technical issues and one on more theoretical aspects of her work)
- Duarte C.B., University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Geranton S., University College London, UK
- Fernandez E., Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Giuditta A., University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- Kindler S., University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany
- Minichiello L., University of Oxford, UK
- Sendtner M., University of Wurzburg, Germany
Scientific Committee: P. Beart (ISN ex officio, Australia), M. Carson (ISN ex officio, USA), M. Cousin (UK), D. Karagogeos (Greece), K. Krieglstein (FENS representative, Germany), A. Saria (ISN ex officio, Austria), A. Stadlin (Saudi-Arabia), A. Stamatakis (Greece), F. Stylianopoulou (Greece), H. Waagepetersen (Denmark)
Local Organizing Committee: I. Charalampopoulos (Univ. of Crete), S. Efthymiopoulos (Univ. of Athens), D. Karagogeos (Univ. of Crete), G. Panagis (Univ. of Crete), K. Sidiropoulou (Univ. of Crete), A. Stamatakis (Univ. of Athens), F. Stylianopoulou (Univ. of Athens)
FENS-Featured Regional MeetingDate: 11-14 September 2013
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic Webpage: http://www.fensrmprague2013.com
- Abstract submission deadline: March 31st, 2013
Call for Applications! - International School/Workshop:
"Early sensory-motor integration: from the cellular to the systems level"
Organizer: Instituto de Investigaciones Biológicas Clemente Estable and Faculty of Sciences
Date: September 3-7, 2012
6th European Workshop on Cannabinoid Research
Date: 18 April 2013 - 20 April 2013
- Location: Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Webpage: http://www.bps.ac.uk/meetings/137a2bf33cd
- This meeting brings together researchers with interests in cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system from Ireland, UK, Europe and America. The speakers are carrying out cutting edge research on the pharmacology of cannabinoids and their importance under physiological and pathophysiological conditions.
There will be talks chosen from the submitted abstracts as well as poster sessions. This meeting will offer bursaries for young scientists and networking opportunities for all. We are arranging an exciting social programme to fit with our location, right at the centre of Dublin, Ireland.
Early bird registration is open until 24 March 2013. Registration includes access to the scientific sessions as well as the Welcome Reception and Conference Banquet.
Students: £120 Non-Students: £195
MEETING - “VI Neurotoxicity Society Meeting: Mechanisms of neurodegenerative disorders”
Date: March 21-24, 2013.